We appreciate your interest in Yutzy, and would like to assist you in designing a building that will meet all of your needs at a competitive price. At Yutzy we are committed to providing you with hands on support from design through to completion of your new building.
One YUTZY ADVANTAGE is that we use more lumber! The closer spacing on our posts and trusses and the amount of bracing we use leads to a visible difference when you step inside. We want your building to be able to handle the high winds common to this area. The last thing you want is your building collapsing soon after it’s built.
For the cost conscious customer, we recommend maintaining our common length, width, and height sizes to get you more for your money.
Here are some of the standard features that we incorporate into each building:
- Engineering guaranteed to meet or exceed local building codes
- Solid concrete footings #3000 P.S.I. at 36″ depth
- 8′ o/c laminated posts in sidewall and roof purlins – 2′ on center
- 2×6 pressure treated skirt board along ground perimeter
- 2-ply header system for truss support
- 4′ on center engineered roof trusses 4/12 pitch with necessary snow loads
- 29 Ga. painted steel roof, sides, trim, and a 40-year warranty screw application
- Building designed to withstand up to 90 mph wind
- Installed by professional crews who are fully insured
- 60 yrs. on treated 6×6 posts
- 40 yrs. on metal and trim